Indian Navy Recruitment 2016- Indian Navy Latest Job notification – Indian Navy Vacancies 296 MTS, Sailor & Other Posts -Indian Navy Jobs
Indian Navy Released Recruitment Notification for to Fill Indian Navy Vacancies 296 MTS, Sailor & Other . Posts before applying the job please read the following details like age , educational Qualification and others details
Indian Navy Vacancies 2016-17 :
Name of the Post Vacancies :
- Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial): 246 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Non Industrial): 16 Posts
- Ward Sahayika
- Lab Attendant
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board/ Institution for Post No. 01
- Matriculation and Proficiency in relevant trade for Post No. 02.
Age Criteria for Indian Navy Vacancies :
- 18 – 27 years for Post No. 01
- 18 – 25 years for Post No. 02
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per the Govt Rules (More details see official Notification )
How to Apply Indian Navy Jobs :
- Send Application forms in the Prescribed format
- Send Filled Application for “Application for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial/ Non Industrial) ————— and Category ————– (i.e SC/ ST/ OBC/ UR/ ESM/ PWDS) by registered post/ speed post to the Flag Officer Commanding in Chief (for Staff Officer (Civilian Recruitment Cell)), Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi – 682 004
- Within 28 days from the date of advertisement & 35 days for remote areas.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Jobs 2016-17:
Date of Advertisement 09-07-2016 to 15-07-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application 28 days from the date of advertisement
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas Within 35 days from the date of advertisement.