Andhrapradesh Revenue VRA -VRO Recruitment Notification Coming soon - VRO / VRA Details - AP VRA / VRO Job Vacancies Details
Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department has depicted a vacancy advertisement related to AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited from all the eligible cancidates to fill 958 Village Revenue Officer and Village Revenue Assistant Posts. Applicants can apply against AP VRO VRA Jobs by forwarding online application form as per the format on or before the last date. Aspirants waiting to apply for AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 in the subsequent year are requested to stay tuned with this portal as we are going to cover it shortly.
AP VRO / VRA Vacancies : 958 Post
Education Qualification for VRO / VRA : Candidates should compleate 10+2 / Intermediate from a recognized board.
SCREENING TEST SYLLABUS 150 Questions 150 Marks
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- over view of Indian Constitution.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries Rural artisans.
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance.
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.
Age Limitation: 18 – 28 years. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in following step as given below…
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Click Here - Group - III Panchayat Raj Syllabus & Pattern - Click Here