APPSC Degree college Lecturer Vacancy Details :
Education Qualification for APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment :
- Good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
- Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University in terms of G.O. Ms. No. 19, Higher Education (CE-1-I), Dept., Dt. 24/02/2011 and by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in terms of G.O.Ms. No.47, Higher Education (CE-1)Dept., dt.02/12/2015. N.B.:
- . A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided, from (55% to 50% of marks) at the Master’s Level for the SC/ST/PH category.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided, (from 55% to 50% of marks) to the Ph.D., Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
- “NET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges”. Provided, however, that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirements of the minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET for recruitments and appointment of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges. (As per G.O. Ms. No. 47 Higher Education (CE.I-1) Department., dt.14/05/2007 read with G.O. Ms. No. 128, Higher Education(CE-I-1) Dept., dt.24/08/2010)
Age Limit for APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment : No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2016. As per G.O.Ms.No.396 General Administration (Ser-A) dept., Dt.05/11/2016 the upper age limit is raised by 8 years i.e., from 34 to 42 years.
Zones for APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment ::
- Srikakulam, Visakahpatnam and Vizianagaram. (SKM, VSP,VZM)
- East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna. (EG, WG, KST)
- Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore. (GNT, PKM, NLR)
- Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur and Kurnool. (CTR, KDP, ATP,KNL)
HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM: The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in or (http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in)
Selection Process for APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment ::
- Written Examination (Objective Type) And
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview only for those qualified as per Rules.
Important information about APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment ::
The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) or (http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in) from 29/12/2016 to 28/01/2017 (Note:28/01/2017 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night).
Official Notification of APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment : Click Here
Syllabus for APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment : Click Here ( Page 13 )
APPSC Degree Lecturer Notification - Andhrapradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification for Degree Lecturers- APPSC DL Vacancies - APPSC Degree Lecturers Syllabus -
APPSC Degree Lecturers Exam Pattern - APPSC Degree Lecturers Examination Syllabus & Information -APPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 - LECTURERS IN GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGES IN A.P. COLLEGIATE EDUCATION SERVICE APPSC DEGREE COLLEGE LECTURER RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION -APPSC Website www.psc.ap.gov.in