5th December 2018
28th December 2018
Hall Ticket Issue Date
2nd January 2019
5th January 2019
Online Application Click Here
Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
Year of Graduation: 2018 & 2019
Test Pattern for TCS Smart Hiring Assessment:
|General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Basic English Communication||60 Minutes|
|Programming Ability||60 Minutes|
About TCS Smart Hiring for B.Sc/BCA - Batch of 2018 & 2019
Furthermore, students who perform exceptionally well also stand a chance to be selected for TCS Flagship Training program called Ignite. This program will aid a student's career transformation from a B.Sc. / BCA graduate to a full-fledged IT Professional.
About TCS Ignite:With an aim to catalyze the professional transformation of Science graduates and empower them to take up mainstream IT roles, Ignite was launched 12 years ago. It is very satisfying to see that this program has molded over 9000 Science graduates into IT specialists.
Here's why Ignite has come to be known as the Flagship Training Program of TCS and 'The Best' choice for Science graduates aspiring to make it big in IT world:
- Benefits of this program are reaped not just by Computer Science graduates, but students from any Science stream. In other words, prior computer science education is not mandatory for this program.
- This "one-of-its-kind" world class training program is conducted in a state-of-the-art facility.
- This is one of India's best Initial Learning Programs due to its market relevance and future readiness.
- The program is conducted by faculty who are industry experts.
- Students get to work with latest technologies like AI, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
- All associates joining TCS through the Ignite program get to pursue an MCA degree offered by SASTRA University. This program is specially designed for TCS and students feel greatly empowered through this unique learn-while-you-earn program.
- Ignite alumni have all been very successful, and many of them are now working at customer locations in all parts of the world.